- Gives us a competitive edge in the tender process.
- It adds to our own USPs giving clients peace of mind and assurance they need.
- It gives us further level exposure in terms of asset detail.
- No issues with invoicing due to the transparency and real-time information, therefore, we get paid quicker.
- It is resulting in fewer return visits. ‘Right first-time’ results in cost savings.
- The innovation of the integrated systems we believe was a contributing factor to our H&V award win for Domestic Heating Contractor of the Year 2018.
- The system is thorough, checking 100% of documents and in real-time.
- Saved admin intensive workloads enabling resource to be utilised in other areas. This time saving reduced 2 hrs per day per team member to 15 minutes, resulting in a financial saving for our organisation.
- Assurance if there was to ever be a dispute the information is there at the touch of a button.
- Performance management, picking up training issues but also spotting trends so that we can ascertain if it is an issue with engineers or if it is a glitch within our own systems we need to solve.
- Enabling us to improve our toolbox talks and calls – engineers know they can’t get away with lazy workmanship as we will see issues straight away. Mistakes, and not filling out the documents correctly, are starting to decrease as our engineers are educated and discussions are taking place. We are able to see the calculations giving that transparency.
- It is helping us to cleanse our data.
- Great tool to simplify the auditing process – We can now be proactive and are able to easily audit ourselves each year. When we next have an audit with Gas Safe we are confident it will be much easier as we can show properties and all related documents at a touch of a button, instead of manually sifting through paperwork.